Saturday 5th September 2020 – Wednesday 28th October 2020
Please contact the Owl centre to book and reserve your place. Mid term bookings are accepted.
Please note the following policy updates in relation to Covid-19:
1) In order to ensure minimal contact, all tutors and admin staff will ensure that desks and pupils are spaced appropriately apart
2) Students should enter the classroom single file
3) Students should ensure that they bring all of their own materials required for classes to avoid the handling and sharing of resources
4) Owl Education will be optimising the use of 2 floors and managing group size in accordance with classroom size
5) Parents should drop off their children outside the centre. Please do not wait in the waiting area for any prolonged period of time. If you have an urgent query or wish to make payment please note that this can only be done one at a time in the main office
6) Parents wishing to speak with tutors should make a request to book a phone call with them by contacting the main office
7) Please ensure that your children are aware of the handwashing regulations. We will ensure that antibacterial soap in available in all bathrooms as well as hand sanitiser
8) All surfaces will be regularly cleaned with the relevant anti-bacterial products
9) Please ensure that your children are collected promptly at the end of their sessions to avoid prolonged periods of contact
10) If you suspect that yourself or your child are ill, please do not send them in. Owl Education will make its best effort to cover these sessions where possible
11) All catch up sessions due from the Covid-19 closure period in April 2020, have concluded as of 31st August 2020, unless you can provide proof via a shielding letter
12) No refunds of credits will be issued for this period of closure
13) No catch ups outside of the 5 weeks closure period will be applicable
14) If completing catch ups after 31st August 2020 as a result of sheiling up until this date, sessions will only be offered when payment is completed for registration of the new Autumn 2020 Term
Send your child for just one hour, per subject, per week and watch his or her school performance improve rapidly. Owl Education is an established and unique company that has been offering intensive tuition in the core subjects – English, Mathematics and Science - for over 25 years. We promote academic, traditional teaching with an emphasis on examination success. Children receive high level tutoring in small, focused groups and attend once a week for an hour per subject. The quality of teaching is outstanding at Owl Education. Each teacher is head hunted and selected for his or her individual expertise and brilliance so that you, the parent, can be sure that effective learning is taking place.
An excellent centre with an exceptional reputation. For staff information and pupil exam results, please request a brochure. Alternatively, please register on line for an immediate start. For further clarification, please ask to speak to an education consultant on 020 8574 2944 or contact us with your query.