Terms & Conditions
OWL EDUCATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any students that have attended the previous academic term, will be re enrolled for the following term, unless notice is provided. In this instance, you will be liable to pay from the first week of the academic term if you continue. If you join later than week one, you have the option of paying from the first week or alternatively paying a re-enrolment fee of £20
2. We require full and complete payment of fees in advance of the term
3. We do not offer part payment facilities
4. Registration is for a minimum of one term. We do not accept midterm withdrawals. Please note you will automatically be charged a withdrawal fee of up to £100 if you do not adhere to these conditions.
5. We do not accept midterm subject withdrawals, if you request a midterm withdrawal for an individual subject, you will be required to pay a £50 fee, and you will forfeit the right to refund any fees
6. We will not provide alternative lessons for those missed in a previous term, unless these are agreed in advance by a member of managing staff
7. Bookings for specific days and times are agreed at the beginning of the term; fees are non-refundable
8. Owl Education is not obliged to provide catch up sessions for missed classes. Teachers may accommodate absences but only as a goodwill gesture
9. A standard administrative charge of £45.00 will be incurred for each returned cheque/non-payment and added to your account balance
10. We reserve the right to employ services from out-house debt recovery agency in the event of non-payment of your account.
11. We will seek to recover the entire outstanding debt including any financial costs incurred from you.
12. We reserve the right to cancel classes or amend the timetable at short notice although every effort will be made to provide supply cover to maintain continuity
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that your child is collected promptly at the end of each session. Owl Education cannot accept responsibility for pupils remaining on the premises beyond their class hours.
14. You must also ensure that valuables are not brought onto the premises as the organisation will not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items.